
So Andrew and I took up geocaching. Tim gets dragged along with us! So far he is enjoying it. Clearfield county PA has a geotrail that takes you through 30 cemeteries in Clearfield County. Some are old, mostly forgotten cemeteries and some are still in use. We went to 8 of them during our Labor Day weekend. It has actually been a lot of fun. Andrew goes and looks for the "treasure" while Tim and I walk around and read the tombstones.
Here is a picture I took of Tim at this little cemetery tucked away in a wooded spot, mostly forgotten by everyone. Tim was playing peek-a-boo with me behind a tree when I snapped this photo. My how he is growing!


Erin, Timmy is getting so big, what a little man. Bud and I have been talking about doing the geocaching, I had to do research for work about our centers starting up with geocaching, but they don't like businesses to promote their businesses through the program. How much fun. love you
ReplyDelete